The rechargeable Waper go-go battery 650mAh has a power saving function that turns off the battery. This prevents accidental discharge of the battery when not in use.
Go-go battery carries a microchip to prevent overcharging, so the USB charger stops automatically when the battery is fully charged.
Battery on/off button:
• 5 click’s go-go Waper battery: With the on/off button of the new 5 click’s go-go Waper battery you can turn on/off the Waper electronic cigarette.
How to activate Waper go-go battery: Press the on/off button five times with an interval of no more than two seconds.
How to deactivate Waper go-go battery: Press the on/off button five times with an interval of no more than two seconds.
Charging the battery
To charge the battery, softly screw it into the USB charger then connect the cable to a USB or to the power adapter. Led button flashes while the battery is charging. The USB charger light will be red while charging and green after it is fully charged.
Battery and charger cautions
• Use a high-speed USB port for charging the battery properly.
• Use only the supplied dedicated USB charger to avoid damage to the battery.
• Fully Charge the battery before using it, it will give long life to it.
• To ensure a good battery life, do not keep in very warm or cold ambient.
Battery capacity: 650 mAh.
Puffs with fully charge: 700 puffs.
Battery charging time: 3 hours.
Battery Life: More than 300 charge and discharge cycles.
If the battery voltage is less than 3.3 v. a flashing red light is activated switching off the Waper electronic cigarette avoiding battery´s overheating.
Automatic locking is activated as a precaution if the on-off button is pressed more than 10 seconds thus avoiding battery overheating.
Waper call to respect the environment. Once your battery will be finished, be responsible and deposit it to the recycle containers in your town.